Sunday, December 9, 2007

On Perogies



Last night I made myself some perogies for supper. They were delicious. I know that to most of you this sounds like no big deal, but it was for me, because it was my first time ever making them! You see perogies are not really a big thing in the states- the first time I ever ate them was at CLBI. I had heard of them before that from a friend of mine who lived in Montana and I was quite excited the first time we had them- and probably every time after that.

Last year when I lived in Moorhead it was the first time I had to cook for myself and so I practically lived off of KD, frozen pizzas and leftovers. This year I have yet to purchase KD or a single frozen pizza, so I figured I would give in and by perogies, which is kind of the other typical bachelor meal- or so I hear. But man were the tasty.

j.

3 comments:

heather said...

Good job Jeff! Look at you go! Now you should try baking!

Walshy said...

JEFF! I hugged you today! awww! We are practically in the same house! wait we are! haha! I love perogies..awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Heather, why would I try and bake when you make it for me and it's so delicious?