Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bedtime Blogging- Part II

It's Tuesday night, you'd probably think Jeff would be back in Camrose, tucked in his own bed, safe and sound. Well, you'd be wrong. I'm still here- however I am leaving tomorrow for sure. Assuming the car starts. And continues to run.

I have to say I've definately enjoyed my extended stay in Saskatoon despite the frustrations. Austen and I took it nice and easy today spending some time outside in the bitter cold and enjoying a lasagna sent directly from Calgary. Watching "Back to the Future" helped pass the time and ease the stress on my relationship with Zane from the Ford dealership.



We also enjoyed the Victoria Secret Fashion show with the Buffaloberry girls. Hooray for Heidi Klum. Kudos to the Spice Girls for a stellar performance despite age and good on them for wearing comparatively modest clothing. Spice up your life! We also caught Nicola smoking pot. Only Nicola, no one else had any. She had a stash in her sock drawer. Beside her Victoria Secret underwear. POT HEAD! We tried to persuade her otherwise, but she would have none of it. In fact, she became quite aggressive. Austen has the claw marks to prove it. Strange how mind altering drugs do that to some people. Hopefully that angel of a sister Sheena won't follow in her pitiful sister's footsteps.




... the adventures continue.

j.

1 comment:

Walshy said...

"Stop right now, Thank-you very much, I needs somebody with a human touch...Hey you always on the run.." Sorry I am a long time fan..hope you get home eventually Jeff, like before I go to Camrose..and Austen, "lucky" you have had lots of time with Jeff..I miss you both..