Sunday, January 27, 2008

Terrible Sleep

I had the worst sleep ever last night. It's been a really long time since I didn't enjoy my sleep - ever night I am loving life as soon as I get into bed. I didn't do much of anything yesterday, slept in, read, ate. I didn't actually leave the house till 9:30 at night to go return a movie and cruise around for a bit. When I got home I was quite tired, so went to bed before 12! Thinking I would have a nice long peaceful sleep, catching up for my lack of it during the week. No such luck. I kept having these weird dreams about indoor soccer and science. and climbing shelves like a climbing wall. I don't know. anyway, I woke up at like 4:30, 7:00, and 8:40 and got out of bed at 9! it's now 10:12. church isn't for another hour! oh not to mention when i got out of bed my head hurt and i was all achey. i hope its not the flu.

austen

4 comments:

jeff and austen said...

Dude,
Maybe I passed you the flu (if it indeed was the flu) via our hetero life partner-ness. Flu or not, drink more fluids.

j.

jeff and austen said...

surprisingly enough i thought the exact same thing. go figure.

austen

Avey said...

you guys are SO funny!
Sounds like you're getting sick austen. lots of fluids... lots of fluids... and cold fx. LOTS OF COLD FX. And very weird dreams... Hope you feel better.

Walshy said...

that is too bad about the bad sleep..poor austen.