Wednesday, January 30, 2008

indeed, i am sick

Well it's official - I am sick. Oddly enough it hasn't just blown over either. Usually I don't get sick, and if i do, it's for a day - two. But as today draws to a close, it is now 4 days. Headache and sore throat mostly, a little stuffiness and now losing of voice. i think i should be coming out of it pretty soon though, so i feel good about that. Both Heather and Avey prescribed Cold Fx, but I'm not a believer... to be fair I've never tried it. and to be fair again, I've only heard good things, but still. I've just been drinking a lot of tea with lemon and honey. taking the odd advil now and then. oh and vitamin c pills courtesy of Heather. I was eating them like candy, when she told me to cut back, as you can OD and get the runs... the jury is still out on that one.
Anyway, I have a mid term tomorrow and friday. If i don't do well at least i can blame it on the sickness.

Fisherman's Friend are my friends. that is all.

austen

6 comments:

Walshy said...

Vitamin C is good, sleep lots and keep drinking the tea! It is really too bad that you are feeling sick, boo!

jeff and austen said...

You whore,
I'm stuffy and have a sore throat. You must have passed it to me. I wish I was kidding.

Avey said...

you are so much like mark! he also does not believe in cold fx, even though he has never really tried it. I think he's taken a couple of pills, but you're supposed to for sure take it for at least 3 days straight, so it doesn't count. And then he gives me trouble when I take it. I'm telling you austen, it's a miracle drug. If you won't take cold fx then at least drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest. seriously.

Anonymous said...

are you feeling better yet G?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!

Walshy said...

COME BACK!