Monday, April 30, 2007

Things That Don't Suck on a Day That Typically Sucks



As you may or may not know, or at least have been able to gather by the URL Austen and I (Jeff) enjoy Dairy Queen and the blizzards it never ceases to supply us with. The other day I indulged in the Kit Kat blizzard. Now, it should be made known that America has several blizzard options that Canada does not have and vise versa. So, I don't know if the Kit Kat variety is available above the border, but if it is, go to a Dairy Queen today, get one and reward yourself because it's Monday.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

DON'T DO IT! me, as well as my whole family HATE them!!! (so ya...they are available up here...but definately not good...maybe they are better down there?!)

Anonymous said...

Pay no attention to that comment, obviously the Halversons are crazy. Who hates blizzards??!?!

jeff and austen said...

they could make a spinach blizzard and i would eat it
-austen

Anonymous said...

well...me too...but NOT A KIT KAT!

Walshy said...

I am with Chelsea on this, I read your blog and then convinced my dad to go to DQ. I then ordered the "kit kat" blizzard and well it sucked! Other blizzards are great I'm sure...

Andrew Sorenson said...

The Kit Kat blizzard is the best.... that is all.

Anonymous said...

JT hater...what is this...do u mean jonathan taylor thomas...cuz if that's the case you are WRONG!

jeff and austen said...

no JT = justin timberlake. JTT is overcourse jonathan taylor thomas, even i know that. but this has now become uncomfortable...
austen

chelsea rae said...

justin timberlake...i am offended!!!...and NOT EVEN uncomfortable...bring it on astro boy!

jeff and austen said...

hey i just call them as i see them - i said i like to listen to justin timberake, you wrote something about judging me... ya know i really put myself out there, laid it out on the line, ya know. made myself vulnerable, and you took advantage of that, of my innocence.
i need a moment

Anonymous said...

(such a girly man)

Anonymous said...

Well said.