Monday, March 19, 2007

Debut


So I (Jeff) have been in Canada now over a week. I'm leaving in about eight hours (because it's late) and Austen and I decided we better get this blog up and running so that we can join the cool kids club.

Hopefullly we will keep this blog updated fairly regularly despite the vast (land) distance between us. Please bear with us as we are rookies in the blog world and are still "learning the ropes" of blogging etiquette.

If you are not one of our links and are interested in applying for the position, leave a comment and we'll consider your request. Likewise, if you are one of our links and would like to removed, suck it.



Jeff and Austen

DISCLAIMER:
We cannot be held responsible for any offensive language or comments that appear on the blog. Please accept our apology in advance.

6 comments:

Avey said...

STUMPY!?! STUMPY!?!
I'm never talking to either of you again.

Cassy said...

ridiculous.

Andrew Sorenson said...

Stumpy... that's a good nickname...

I look foreward to reading your wild and crazy blog.

Walshy said...

Oh boys,

I love the page and I love you both. This blog will become "happy" reading, I foresee it!

Walsh

heather said...

Were you boys naked in this picture? I mean do you guys liike sleep....naked....together?

Anonymous said...

ya...i bet they do!