Monday, September 8, 2008

Boston

We've been in Boston for a couple days now. We're staying at some friends of mine (Jeff) here, Eric is attending seminary just north of Boston. Last night we got to see Ryan Adams in concert. It was a killer show. Absolutely stellar. Today we enjoyed being able to sleep in this morning and being in one place for more than one night. Austen and I took a little trip into Boston- strolled around Harvard drove around downtown, made our way out to the airport, etc. etc.

Anna has made it in safe and sound and seems to have had a good first flight experience. We head out to L'abri tomorrow so this could be the last post for a few days, we'll see.





2 comments:

Walshy said...

Looks like you both are having a blast! I will tell everyone I know that the blog is back! Have fun boys!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little disappointed, I'm not seeing Jeff in any of these pictures...