Sunday, May 20, 2007

Birthday........... Golden Style

Today (it's past midnight in MN) is Austen's 21st birthday. I've only been blessed to know the man for about 3 or so of those 21, but I'm glad I've gotten that many. They've been quality. So in honor of the big day I rustled up all the pictures I could find of the guy.... I wish I knew enough about computers to make them into a nice little slideshow to put on here, but instead this post will just look really long. Happy Birthday, buddy.




















3 comments:

Walshy said...

Nice pictures Jeff, It was a very nice b-day picutre/slide show for Austen!...You are a GREAT friend!

Hamnet said...

Good collection of pics, Jeff. I also would like to celebrate the life of Austen Smith and embrace you both warmly. Miss you guys.

jeff and austen said...

jeff you are the best friend ever